Tuesday 14 June 2016

P O R T F O L I O







My name is Denitsa Dikova, I am 33 years old.

I am a professional dancer and choreographer. My work is based on improvisation and instant composition. 
Besides that, through years of practice I have become a selft-taught photographer.


I am currently developing my own photography and video projects alongside the creation of dance pieces. At the same time, I photograph for a diversity of events and occasions, amongst which there are movement festivals and performances.

This selection of pictures is an example of this work.

I take pictures because I like to sense the moment that is asking to be captured. Being a dancer gives me knowledge and sensitivity about the composition, character, 
atmosphere, expressivity of each situation or movement. This is what I search to apply to my pictures.

I listen to the moment.


R E H E A R S A L    S T U D I O 








S T A G E 






P O R T R A I T 





B O D Y  and  N A T U R E


















No comments:

Post a Comment